The Jollytronic from Wirquin is an advanced no-touch dual flushing kit that operates via a no-touch infra-red signal that is perfect for all members of the family. It is operated via motion, which means that it is very easy to use, as well as being hygienic at the same time. The end user can also determine how long the flush will last via an Eco-Stop mechanism, which means that they remain in total control of their own water consumption which is great news for households with a water meter.The Jollytronic suits most bottom entry cisterns and is suitable for both new build and retro-fit. It's battery lifecycle is stated as providing as many as 15,000 flushes and also features a manual override should batteries fail. The flush valve also features a telescopic internal overflow design with the option of either a 1 1/2" or 2" base. The overflow is adjustable from 240mm to 270mm and it's unique design means that it doesn't need to be cut, eliminating the possibility of a permanently set incorrect overflow level.
|Height||250mm - 300mm (Overflow height is adjustable.)|
|Cistern Lever Type||N/A|
|Lift Arm Type||N/A|
|Doughnut Washer Type||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Doughnut Washer External Diameter||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Doughnut Washer Internal Diameter||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Inlet Valve Thread Length||45mm|
|Inlet Valve Feed Location||Bottom feed.|
|Inlet Valve Thread Diameter||1/2" (15mm)|
|Flush Valve Thread Diameter||2" (50mm)|
|Syphon Thread Diameter||N/A|
|Operation Type||Cable operated & no touch (proximity) operated.|
|Flush Type||Single flush.|
|Material(s)||Main body of flush valve and inlet valve is plastic, the base sealing washers are rubber.|
|Contents||1 x Jollyflush valve complete with grey cable and no touch electronic sensor, 1 x Jollyfill inlet valve.|
|Suitability||Suitable for a variety of toilet cisterns.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.