The Jollyfill range from Wirquin is a user friendly WRAS approved professional range offering solutions for all tank sizes. The Wirquin Jollyfill bottom entry adjustable inlet valve features a delayed action system for greater water saving, it's compact and space saving, fast filling and is ultra quiet at only 17 decibels. This inlet valve is also suitable for low and high operating pressure at 0.1 up to 16 bar pressure and is resistant to peaks of pressure of up to 20 bar. This inlet valve also features an anti-siphoning design, eliminates water hammer and is quick closing.
|Height||290mm - 420mm (Adjustable height)|
|Contents||Main body of valve is plastic, the inlet diaphragm washer, and the thread washer are rubber and the thread is brass.|
|Suitability||Suitable for a variety of toilet cisterns and tanks.|
|Inlet Valve Feed Location||Bottom feed.|
|Inlet Valve Thread Diameter||3/8" (10mm)|
|Inlet Valve Thread Length||45mm|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.