If your Turbo 88 or Cascade syphon unit isn't flushing properly, it could very well be that all you need is a new diaphragm washer. Many make the mistake of purchasing an entire new syphon unit as soon as there are any flushing problems. Typically, it's just this washer that needs to be replaced to make your toilet flush like it's brand new. Purchasing a replacement diaphragm washer instead of an entire syphon unit can save you a lot of money (and potentially time and effort) in the long term. We usually advise purchasing a couple of these washers so in the event that this part fails again in future, you've already got one on hand.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.