The dual flush mechanical Niagara flush valve from Thomas Dudley is ideal for both new and retrofit installations. With it's 2 part design you need not worry about removing the entire cistern to service the valve in future, just simply twist the valve anti-clockwise and the whole top mechanism just lifts right out. All that is needed then is to simply twist the new valve into place in a clockwise direction, connect the button and you're ready to go.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.