The Hydroflo bottom entry inlet valve from Thomas Dudley is ideal for low and high pressure water supplies and is pressure tested from 0.1 - 20 bar. It's designed and made in the UK and features a unique filter removal key allowing quick and easy removal of the filter without risk of damaging the valve. The valve is height adjustable (203mm - 292mm) ensuring it should fit in most toilet cisterns and features a silencing tube, making this valve exceptionally quiet when filling the toilet cistern after flushing. This valve also complies with BS1212 part 4.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.