If your inlet valve won't shut off properly it could very well be that the diaphragm washer inside of the valve needs to be replaced. Over time as the valve is continuously opening and closing, small tears can start to form in the diaphragm washer, in turn the diaphragm washer will no longer give a good seal. And debris in the water supply (which can be commonly caused by nearby work being carried out on the water supply) can also contribute overtime to this washer being worn. Many make the mistake of purchasing a full replacement inlet valve at the first sign of any issue, replacing just this washer may save you a lot time and money in the long-term. We advise purchasing a couple of these washers at a time so you've got one readily available in the event that the washer fails again in future.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.