If your Ideal Standard flush valve won't seal properly and is constantly passing water into the toilet pan but there is no sign of an inlet valve failure, it could very well be that the base sealing washer need to be changed. Overtime as the flush valve is opened and closed, small imperfections tend to occur in the surface of the rubber washer causing the washer to be warped and not providing an adequate seal. Many make the mistake of purchasing a full replacement flush valve at the first sign of any issue, replacing just this washer may save you a lot time and money in the long-term. We advise purchasing a couple of these washers at a time so you've got one readily available in the event that the washer fails again in future.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.