If your Grohe Adagio flush valve isn't flushing properly, it could very well be that not enough pressure is being generated to lift the flushing assembly of the valve. Quite often it can be this bellows washer, over time the washer may develop small fractures in it's surface as it's constantly expanding and contracting, therefore not keeping the air contained and not expanding enough to lift the flush valve assembly. You can test if it's the bellows washer yourself with a simple method. Simply disconnect the pneumatic tube that it attached to your push button and blow down the tube. If the valve doesn't lift properly as you're blowing down it, it will more than likely be this bellows washer. If the valve lifts with ease, it could very well be an issue with the button instead. In such a case, contact us with an image of the button and chances are, we'll carry it in stock. This washer may save you money in the long term as many make the mistake of purchasing a full valve at the first sign of any flushing issue.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.