One of the most common parts to fail on the Geberit Impuls 260 valve is the top bridge assembly. This part keeps the button in place and connects it to the flush valve. This is a very easy part to fix, simply press the two "pegs" on the sides of the flush valve to remove the old unit and simply slide in the new assembly through the holes on the sides of the valve. Push this assembly down as far as you need to, then simply reattach the button.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.