Over the last decade the trend for installation of European and European-style sanitaryware in the UK has, and continues, to grow substantially. The main difference between traditional UK installations and the current European styles is the syphon/valve outlet sizing. In the UK this has always been traditionally 1.1/2” (38mm), whereas the European standard is 2” (50mm).To fit a European style cistern to a standard pan requires a flushpipe capable of reducing from 2” at the outlet, to 1.5/8” where it is attached to the pan. Quite often, even where a suitable flushpipe has been supplied with the original cistern fittings pack, it is found that they are not always of an adequate length to cover all situations, particularly when it comes to concealed or frame fitted installations.The Europipe is designed to overcome these types of installation problems. Manufactured from one piece, rigid white PVC, it has high strength and rigidity, allowing for a good seal to be made at either end, and maintaining a full flush.
For further information on this product and any other products on our website, please do not hesitate to contact us by clicking here.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.