The white cistern blank from Derwent Macdee comes complete with a securing nut and rubber washer and is made of a durable plastic that should last a lifetime. This cistern blank is recommended for use with Derwent Macdee cisterns, however it should be compatible with any cistern with a 20mm hole.
|Contents||1 x Blanking plug complete with securing nut and rubber washer.|
|Suitability||Suitable for low level, concealed and close coupled cisterns.|
|Height||38mm - Diameter of visible front part.|
|Length||40mm - Visible front part including thread.|
|Width||38mm - Diameter of visible front part.|
|Material(s)||Blank is plastic, washer is rubber.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.