The small cone single flush push button from Derwent Macdee is compatible with the compact pneumatic single flush valve. The front of the button features a simple, elegant design in a beautiful chrome finish. The button is also ideal for both bathroom furniture such as WC units with concealed cisterns, and in wall installations. The button features an easy clean design for additional hygiene and is ideal for high traffic areas with it's reliable pneumatic mechanism which should ensure that this button stands the test of time. This button requires a 20mm hole.
|Height||50mm - Visible chrome part of button. | 60mm - Entire unit excluding securing nut. (75mm with securing nut)|
|Length||85mm - Entire unit including rear pneumatic assembly.|
|Width||50mm - Visible chrome part of button. | 60mm - Entire unit excluding securing nut. (75mm with securing nut)|
|Contents||1 x Push button, complete with rear pneumatic assembly, 1 x rubber pneumatic attachment.|
|Suitability||For use with pneumatic flush valves.|
|Flush Type||Single flush.|
|Operation Type||Pneumatic operation.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.