The single flush pneumatic compact flush valve from Derwent Macdee is ideal for both new and retrofit installations with it's adjustable internal overflow. With it's 2 part design you need not worry about removing the entire cistern to service the valve in future, just simply twist the valve anti-clockwise and the whole top mechanism just lifts right out. All that is needed then is to simply twist the new valve into place in a clockwise direction, set the valve to your desired height, connect the pneumatic tubing and you're ready to go. The valve also comes complete with a huge 2.4m length of pneumatic tubing complete with an external protector in the form of a 2.4m length of conduit tubing, which makes this valve ideal for in wall installations.
|Height||270mm - Including base. Height can be adjusted.|
|Length||130mm - Including base.|
|Width||80mm - Including base.|
|Contents||1 x Flush valve complete with pneumatic bellows washer, base sealing washer, backnut and pneumatic tubing.|
|Suitability||Suitable for use with Derwent Macdee Compact cisterns, Large Dome and Small Cone buttons.|
|Lift Arm Type||N/A.|
|Flush Valve Thread Diameter||2" (50mm)|
|Doughnut Washer Type||N/A. - No doughnut washer included.|
|Doughnut Washer External Diameter||N/A. - No doughnut washer included.|
|Doughnut Washer Internal Diameter||N/A. - No doughnut washer included.|
|Flush Type||Single flush.|
|Cable Colour||N/A - This valve is pneumatic.|
|Operation Type||Pneumatic operation.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.