The Motion from Derwent Macdee is a unique all-in-one universal dual flush syphon unit. The Macdee Motion syphon features water saving dual flush capabilities with a large selection of flush volume settings. The syphon features a unique adjustable design which adjusts from 7.5" to 10.5" which is the widest range on the market. The syphon also features a compact design which allows it to fit into all lever flush toilet cisterns currently on the market. The syphon also has a unique seal which is provided by the cistern water, this eliminates the need to use traditional washers. Unlike other syphons on the market, the Macdee Motion features a diaphragm-less design with it's efficient and robust flapper system. With the Motion's 2 part design, servicing and replacing is a breeze. Simply remove the locking clip on the side of the syphon and the entire top section can be removed, eliminating the need to remove the entire unit from the cistern, saving you time and money.
|Height||288mm - 366mm|
|Length||180mm - Bell housing and stem.|
|Width||105mm - Width of bell housing.|
|Material(s)||All components are plastic except for the metal C hooks and the rubber base sealing washer.|
|Contents||1 x Macdee motion dual flush syphon, 2 x C hooks (2 1/4" and 4 3/8")|
|Suitability||With it's adjustable design and compact form factor, the Macdee Motion should be suitable for most lever flush toilet cisterns.|
|Syphon Thread Diameter||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|Number of Parts||2 parts.|
|Flush Volumes||Awaiting specificatons.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.