The Metro Rapid syphon range from Derwent Macdee, provide the most traditional, tried and tested solution for WC Flushing. The Metro Rapid syphon range includes the following shapes; D-Shape, Oblong, Square and Round. The Metro Rapid range has an easy to remove upper section allowing for easy maintenance / replacement without the need to remove the cistern altogether. The syphon comes complete with a backnut, a coupling nut, sealing washer and a low level flush pipe seal as standard.
The Derwent Macdee Metro Rapid 3 part round lever flush syphon is ideal for use in compact narrow cisterns where space may be an issue. The syphon is complete with an internal overflow and is WRAS approved. We stock the 7.5", 8.5", 9.5" and 10.5" versions of the Derwent Macdee Metro Rapid 3 part round lever flush syphon.
|7.5" - 275mm Overall | 8.5" - 302mm Overall | 9.5" - 328mm Overall | 10.5" - 352mm Overall|
|Length||190mm - Bell housing and stem.|
|Width||124mm - Width of bell housing.|
|Material(s)||All components are plastic except for the metal C hook and the rubber base sealing washer.|
|Contents||1 x Syphon complete with diaphragm washer, C hook, backnut, coupling nut, sealing washer and a low level pipe seal.|
|Suitability||Ideal for lever flush compact narrow cisterns where space may be an issue|
|Syphon Thread Diameter||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|Number of Parts||3 parts.|
No variable flush volumes are available with this syphon.
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.