The Derwent Macdee Metro Rapid 3 part oblong lever flush syphon is ideal for use standard cisterns. The syphon is complete with an internal overflow and is WRAS approved. We stock the 7.5", 8", 8.5", 9", 9.5", 10" and the 10.5" versions of the Derwent Macdee Metro Rapid 3 part oblong lever flush syphon.
|Height||7.5" - 277mm Overall | 8" - 287mm Overall | 8.5" - 302mm Overall | 9" - 314mm Overall | 9.5" - 323mm Overall | 10" - 340mm Overall | 10.5" - 353mm Overall|
|Length||210mm - Bell housing and stem.|
|Width||86mm - Width of bell housing.|
|Material(s)||All components are plastic except for the metal C hook and the rubber base sealing washer.|
|Contents||1 x Syphon complete with diaphragm washer, C hook, backnut, coupling nut, sealing washer and a low level pipe seal.|
|Suitability||Ideal for standard lever flush cisterns.|
|Syphon Thread Diameter||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|Number of Parts||3 parts.|
|Flush Volumes||Flush volumes can be varied between 6, 7 and 9 litres on this syphon.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.