|Genuine Derwent Macdee Product|
|Easily Serviceable 3 Part Design|
|Next Day Delivery Options|
|Diaphragm Washer Included|
|Multiple Sizes Available|
The Derwent Macdee Metro Rapid 3 part D shape lever flush syphon is well suited for installation in slimline cisterns. The syphon is complete with an internal overflow and is WRAS approved. We stock the 7.5", 8", 9", 9.5" and the 10.5" versions of the Derwent Macdee Metro Rapid 3 part D shape lever flush syphon.
|Height||7.5" - 275mm Overall | 8" - 290mm Overall | 9" - 317mm Overall | 9.5" - 330mm Overall | 10.5" - 350mm Overall|
|Length||153mm - Bell housing and stem.|
|Width||127mm - Width of bell housing.|
|Material(s)||All components are plastic except for the metal C hook and the rubber base sealing washer.|
|Contents||1 x Syphon complete with diaphragm washer, C hook, backnut, coupling nut, sealing washer and a low level pipe seal.|
|Suitability||Well suited for installation in slimline lever flush cisterns.|
|Syphon Thread Diameter||1 1/2" (40mm)|
|Number of Parts||3 parts.|
|Flush Volumes||No variable flush volumes are available with this syphon.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.