The Kayla cable operated dual flush valve universal side entry fittings pack is one of our best selling complete cistern fittings pack from Derwent Macdee. The flush valve is suitable for retrofit and new installations and high traffic areas. The flush valve can be used with concealed, close coupled and low level cisterns. The top section of the valve is compatible with existing AFV40100 / AFV40200 sockets. The valve is commonly used as an equivalent replacement for the discontinued Derwent Macdee Pacific flush valve. The cable on the valve is 400mm excluding the mechanism that attaches to the button. The base sealing washers that come with the valve allow it to be used with both 2" (50mm) an 1 1/2" (40mm) outlets. The valve comes complete with an adjustable overflow tube which adjusts from 190mm to 330mm. The fittings pack also comes complete with a Wirquin Jollyfill side entry inlet valve, a chrome push button, a foam doughnut washer, and a set of cistern bolts.
|Height||The flush valve is 260mm high (Including base and thread.) - Height of overflow tube is adjustable.|
|Length||115mm - Flush valve.|
|Width||80mm - Flush valve.|
|Cistern Lever Type||N/A|
|Lift Arm Type||N/A|
|Doughnut Washer Type||Flat foam doughnut washer.|
|Doughnut Washer External Diameter||100mm|
|Doughnut Washer Internal Diameter||58mm|
|Inlet Valve Thread Length||45mm|
|Inlet Valve Feed Location||Side feed.|
|Inlet Valve Thread Diameter||1/2" (15mm)|
|Flush Valve Thread Diameter||1 1/2" (40mm) & 2 " (50mm)|
|Syphon Thread Diameter||N/A|
|Operation Type||Cable operation.|
|Flush Type||Dual flush.|
|Material(s)||All major components are made of plastic, the washers are rubber and the cistern bolts are made of metal.|
|Contents||1 x DVA0100 flush valve, 1 x DVA0100 chrome push button, 1 x foam doughnut washer, 1 x Wirquin Jollyfill side entry inlet valve, 1 x set of cistern bolts.|
|Suitability||Suitable for most toilet cisterns with a side entry inlet valve feed.|
|Finish||Chrome finish (push button).|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.