The Kayla cable operated dual flush valve is our best selling flush valve from Derwent Macdee. The valve is suitable for retrofit and new installations and high traffic areas. The flush valve can be used with concealed, close coupled and low level cisterns. The top section of the valve is compatible with existing AFV40100 / AFV40200 sockets. The valve is commonly used as an equivalent replacement for the discontinued Derwent Macdee Pacific flush valve. The valve can be purchased without a push button or you can choose between a round or oval shaped button. The cable on the valve is 400mm excluding the mechanism that attaches to the button. The base sealing washers that come with the valve allow it to be used with both 2" (50mm) an 1 1/2" (40mm) outlets. The valve comes complete with an adjustable overflow tube which adjusts from 190mm to 330mm.
|Height||260mm (Including base and thread.) - Height of overflow tube is adjustable.|
|Material(s)||Main body of valve is plastic, the base sealing washers are rubber, one of the washers is plastic.|
|Contents||1 x Flush valve complete with non-removable cable and connection for button, a rubber base sealing washer, 2 x securing nuts, and a plastic base sealing washer. Optional push button.|
|Suitability||Suitable for retrofit and new installations and high traffic areas. Can be used with concealed, close coupled and low level cisterns.|
|Lift Arm Type||N/A.|
|Flush Valve Thread Diameter||1 1/2" (40mm) & 2" (50mm)|
|Doughnut Washer Type||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Doughnut Washer External Diameter||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Doughnut Washer Internal Diameter||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Flush Type||Dual flush.|
|Operation Type||Cable operated. - Cable is non-replaceable.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.