The Kayla pneumatic dual flush valve is one of our best selling flush valves from Derwent Macdee. The valve is suitable for retrofit and new installations and high traffic areas. The flush valve can be used with a variety of toilet cisterns. The valve is recommended for use with the Kara range of pneumatic push buttons from Derwent Macdee. The valve comes complete with pneumatic tubing to connect to the button. The valve comes complete with an adjustable overflow tube.
|Height||280mm minimum (Height can vary due to adjustable design.)|
|Material(s)||Main body of valve is plastic, the base sealing washers are rubber.|
|Contents||1 x Valve complete with pneumatic tubing.|
|Suitability||Recommended for use with Derwent Macdee Pneu-Compact cisterns.|
|Lift Arm Type||N/A|
|Flush Valve Thread Diameter||2" (50mm)|
|Doughnut Washer Type||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Doughnut Washer External Diameter||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Doughnut Washer Internal Diameter||N/A - A doughnut washer is not included.|
|Flush Type||Dual flush.|
|Operation Type||Pneumatic operation.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.