If you're looking for a traditional style standard cistern lever handle, then the Chrome Victorian lever handle from Derwent Macdee has you covered. With it's beautiful chrome finish and it's durable ceramic mid-section, this lever handle is sure to complement existing traditional bathroom fittings and last a very long time. The handle comes complete with a DCA1700 plastic adjustable lift arm complete with grub screw and the securing nut to attach it to your toilet cistern. The handle is recommended for use with Derwent Macdee lever flush syphon units, however is compatible with many other lever flush syphon units on the market from different manufacturers.
|Width||160mm (Including spindle)|
|Cistern Lever Type||Victorial style standard lever handle.|
|Contents||1 x Lever handle, complete with securing nut and DCA1700 adjustable lift arm.|
|Suitability||Recommended for use with Derwent Macdee lever flush syphon units.|
|Lift Arm Type||Adjustable plastic lift arm.|
|Finish||Chrome finish with a white ceramic mid-section.|
- Delivery is £19.50
- All of our products are delivered via our bespoke delivery service. Your order is sent directly from the manufacturer to your specified delivery address.
- The courier will ring you before delivering your order.
- We aim to have your product(s) delivered to you within a week of placing your order.
- If any product(s) on your order are out of stock we will notify you and provide an approximate lead-time.
- We strongly advise that you do not organise installation until the product(s) have been delivered, and you are certain that all required materials are present and correct. We are not liable for any installation costs, compensation or consequential loss.